WE COULDN'T DO WHAT WE DO WITHOUT COMPASSIONATE, PASSIONATE & HARDWORKING VOLUNTEERS!
Our model is based entirely on voluntary support, meaning that the more of your helping hands we can get, the more impact we can make together. We believe in a caring global society and provide the space and setting for those individuals to do their part!
Do you love nature and wildlife and are looking for something valuable to do during your gap year / career break / holidays? Do you love people and would like to get involved in volunteering and working with women and children in rural community villages? Do you need a practical placement / work experience for humanitarian / teaching studies? We might just be the right place for you ... !
We have had many volunteers in the past and you are welcome to request some of their contact details to speak to them directly before making a decision. Send us an email about your ideas, how you would like to get involved or let us share where we would need assistance.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR GENERAL VOLUNTEER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must have a comprehensive medical and travel insurance covering you for Africa
- You must sign an indemnity form on arrival
- Unfortunately you may not have any guests / friends / family stay with you while you are with us. We suggest that they visit you after your stay with us and travel with you if you are planning to do so.
- Full payment to secure your experience and proof of payment has to be emailed (Payment Methods: electronic transfer; bank details will be supplied when confirming booking)
- Cancellations: Non refundable. However, if you have a valid reason (i.e. medical) for a cancellation we may be able to postpone your trip. A medical doctor’s note has to be supplied as proof.
- Inappropriate behavior can lead to immediate dismissal.
- Alcohol abuse and the use of any recreational drugs are not permitted.
- Right of admission reserved
- Itinerary is subject to change.